Insight Leadership Coaching
Insight Coaching Process
Coaching follows the Insight Leadership model during the three phases. Each phase includes three parallel steps that will help guide our sessions and become a tool you can use for continued personal development.
- Get Ready: How do I need to be thinking about this.
- Get Set: What do I need to be doing about this.
- Go: When will I do what I need to do.
Phase One: Get Ready | How do I need to be thinking about …
During the first sessions: we set goals, strategies to accomplish those goals, and specific action steps for improvement. We will focus on 2 professional goals and 1 personal goal.
- Leaders become aware of the personal motives that drive behaviors when things are well and when in conflict.
- Leaders gain insight into why they do what they do.
- Leaders see blind spots they haven’t been able to recognize on their own.
Phase Two: Get Set | What do I need to be doing about …
During these sessions, we help the leader accomplish their goals while focusing on personal leadership development. We explore personal work style, the work environment, and workplace relationships. We discuss challenges, perceptions, and attitude that might be hindering growth and development.
- Leaders build healthier relationships and gain influence.
- Leaders gain insight into the unique ways people value different strengths and how they interpret the actions of others.
- Leaders begin to depersonalize conflict with dealing with others.
Phase Three: Go | When will I do …
During the final sessions, we review the path of development and discuss progress that has been made. Then we discuss major priorities and goals for future development.
- Leaders learn to be mentored.
- Leaders learn to mentor leaders.
- Improve your leadership by communicating effectively with people that have different motivational styles.
Experience the Benefits of Insight Leadership Coaching
We want you to enjoy work life and personal life.
- Insight Leadership Coaching helps leaders clarify personal values and align those with leadership actions. We create consistency and clarity to your leadership. More importantly, it helps you stay true to yourself so you can lay your head down at night with a sense of peace even in the midst of a little chaos.
We engage in lasting relationships, not transactional conversations.
- Phone calls and emails during and after the eight sessions are more than welcome. No, you don’t get an extra bill per minute! This is not a transactional coaching relationship; it is truly about equipping and inspiring leaders to take the next step successfully.
- The Coaching process is usually 6-12 sessions depending on a leaders goals. Coaching sessions can be face to face or use video conferencing.
- Coaching sessions are usually 60 minutes in length.
Total Strength Deployment Inventory Assessment
The Total SDI provides a unique view of personal leadership when things are going well and when things are not going well. This insight proves to be invaluable during personal development.
- Find your presentation style and own it.
- Keep the audience engaged from start to finish.
- Influence and inspire audiences to action.
- End the presentation knowing that you nailed it.
Contact Michael Brown to see if coaching is a good fit for you or someone on your team.